It has been SO hot - over 100 everyday for weeks now! Here is one of the things we did to keep ourselves busy and cool. It's been a lot of fun for Fi to climb around in and write messages on. I'm glad she's remained cheerful, but we will be welcoming some cooler temps whenever they chose to arrive!
Fiona Quote of the Week
Talking to her plants on the windowsill:
"What are you doing? You are watching a show? Oh, can I sit and watch with you? Oh, it's a grown-up show? Well, okay."
Then to me:
"Mom, can I take my plant to play?"
"What are you doing? You are watching a show? Oh, can I sit and watch with you? Oh, it's a grown-up show? Well, okay."
Then to me:
"Mom, can I take my plant to play?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment